|Registration includes this shirt!|
Register to run the 5K in person on Oct. 22 at Segra Park. Or, if you like the idea of running a 5K in your own community at another time in Oct., register for the virtual 5K.
If you have your sights set on running the Famously Hot Pink Half Marathon, your registration will be virtual (no in-person half marathon will be held on Oct. 22.) You can choose your favorite half marathon course and run it anytime you’d like in Oct.
- Registration for the 5K or half marathon will include an event T-shirt.
- In-person runners will start at 8:30 a.m. on Oct. 22, in front of Segra Park. Look for the Strictly Running race start area and review route maps prior to race day.
- If you registered for the in-person 5K, your packet/bib will be available at the Strictly Running from 12 to 5:45 p.m. Oct. 19-21 or at the Strictly Running table at the front of Segra Park on Oct. 22, 7:30 a.m.-8:15 a.m.
- Strictly Running’s storefront address: 2515 Devine Street, Columbia SC 29205
- If you choose the virtual 5K registration option, your shirt will be mailed to the address you provide when you register.
- If you choose to run the virtual half marathon, your packet will be mailed to the address you provide when you register.
Route maps for this year's race can be found at the links below:
New this year!
Registered runners will receive a finisher’s medal. If you registered for the in-person 5K, you will receive your medal in the finisher’s area of Ellington Park (behind Segra Park). If you registered for the virtual 5K or fully virtual Half Marathon, your finisher’s medal will be mailed to you, along with your shirt
If you register for the 5K run or walk you will receive this medal:
If you register for the fully virtual Half Marathon you will receive this medal: